Thursday, July 30, 2009
We have had a great time at Camp YES here @ Point Roberts, Washington. In the distance we are able to see Mt. Baker, a great mountain standing some 10,000 ft. with some youth getting saved and some getting things right with God, and still others making some real commitments in their lives.
It has been a great summer camp, thanks to Pastor Gordon Conner and Greater Vancouver Baptist Church for 24 years of 'christian camping'.
Friday morning we will be headed back to Prince George.
Oh, be sure to wear RED on Friday.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
For the second weekend in a roll we have made it down to Point Roberts, Washington.
James and Percy on the ropes, with tug-a-war.
The Harvester's from West Coast Baptist Bible College providing the special Music.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subject: First Lady Requires More Than 20 Attendants
First Lady Requires More Than Twenty Attendants Recession, Depression, What, Michelle Worry? July 7,
2009 Dr. Paul L. Williams In my own life, in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much, she said. See, thats why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service, Michelle Obama
No, Michele Obama does not get paid to serve as the First Lady and she doesnt perform any official duties. But this hasnt deterred her from hiring an unprecedented number of staffers to cater to her every whim and to satisfy her every request in the midst of the Great Recession. Just think Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing china for the White House during the Civil War. And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary.
How things have changed! If youre one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up McDonald cheeseburgers, prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these servants of Miz Michelle are the same as members of the national security and defense departments and the bill for these assorted lackeys is paid by John Q. Public:
1. $172,2000 - Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)
2. $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)
3. $113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary)
4. $102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)
5. Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
6. $90,000 - Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
7. $84,000 - Lelyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)
8. $75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)
9. $70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)
10. $65,000 - Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
11. Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
12. $62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)
13. $60,000 - Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)
14. Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)
15. $52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary To The First Lady)
16. $50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The First Lady)
17. $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)
18. Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)
19. $40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
20. $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)
21. Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
22. Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)
2009 Canada Free Press.Com
There has never been anyone in the White House at any time that has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life. One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense, when even Hillary, only had three; Jackie Kennedy one; Laura Bush one; and prior to Mamie Eisenhower social help came from the President's own pocket.
Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and "First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom travelled aboard Air Force One to Europe .
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Pray for us as we travel as well as to what the LORD Jesus will do in our lives.
There is a little coffee shop just a short walk from camp that has wireless internet. So I will be posting from time to time.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Stop paying for things you don't need
Imagine how much cash you’d have right now if you could get a do-over on all the thoughtless purchases you’ve made in your lifetime. Me? I’d be one wealthy woman!
I can’t tell you what those little money wasters are in your life (the five pairs of black shoes in your closet? dozens of owl figurines for your collection?). All you have to do is take a walk through your house to see what you’ve been throwing away your money on. Me, I’ve learned that there are a lot of “conveniences” I don’t really need. Once you put an end to them, it’s like giving yourself a raise. Just think about it. If you can cut out the stupid stuff, you may have the money you need to start a serious savings program or to pay down your debts. Read and learn from my mistakes.
1. Extended Warranties
Generally, they’re not worth the money. (The only thing I now have a warranty on is my laptop computer, and that’s because I practically beat it to death.) If a new gadget or appliance is going to fail, research tells us it will do so during the manufacturer’s warranty period or long after the extended warranty has expired. That makes extended warranties, which can cost anywhere from $5 to hundreds of dollars, a big profit center for retailers and a pretty useless expense for consumers.
Get Smart: If you’re worried about a breakdown, take the money you’d spend on a warranty and stash it into a special savings account. If your item fails, you’ll have the money to repair it. If not (which is more likely), in three or five years when everything’s gone well, you’ll have stashed away a nice little nest egg.
2. Gym Fees
The sales pitch is compelling and the promise of better health is hard to deny. But getting roped into a legal obligation to pay a big monthly fee for the next two or three years—whether you use the gym or not—makes no sense.
Get Smart: Find a gym or health club that requires no contract (you pay by the month if and when you desire). Or don’t pay at all: There’s a big wonderful world out there where you can walk, jog or run for free!
3. Fast-Food Runs
You know how ridiculous it is to spend $3 or $4 for coffee—over and over, day after day. But how about the other snacks and food purchases that can cause your bank account to evaporate? A morning egg sandwich here, an afternoon bag of chips there…before you know it, you’ve spent $20 or more a week.
Get Smart: Before you leave the house in the morning, figure out how much cash you’ll need for the day, then take only that amount with you. Bring your own snacks and pack a brown-bag lunch to reduce costs even more.
4. Cell Phone Apps and Ringtones
OK, so it’s cool to have ringtones, apps and games on your cell. And sure, $2 to $3 a pop or $10 a month may not seem like a lot of money for so much fun. But watch out. You can blow through a lot of cash in no time.
Get smart: Make a hard-and-fast rule that you do not pay for ringtones, apps or games—then find them for free. They’re out there; you just have to search for the ones that work on your particular phone and with your service provider. Check out Phonezoo.com or Myxer.com. You can even make your own ringtones for free, using MP3s you already own.
5. Fees (Late, Over Limit or Worse):
Not paying attention to your bills is a big mistake these days, when banks are doing all they can to boost their profits. Getting credit card payment in late can mean a $39 whack on the wrist. Being sloppy with your bank account and bouncing a check can cost you around $27.
Get smart: Find your inner private detective. Go over every statement and question every entry. Don’t know what it is? Find out! Get bold! If you’re charged a fee for something silly like allowing your balance to drop a few bucks below the agreed-upon minimum or sending your payment a day late, call customer service. Explain that this is so not like you, as evidenced by your clean record. Then ask them to waive the fee or reverse the charge if it has already been assessed to your account.
6. Landline Extras
Have you looked at your home phone bill lately? I mean really carefully? You could be paying for features you never use: call forwarding, call waiting, who knows what else. Those add-ons could be costing you $15 a month or more.
Get smart: Can’t find a recent bill? Pick up the phone and call customer service. If you use your mobile phones more often than your home landline, consider canceling the bells and whistles to get your home service down to the bare minimum.
7. Rental Car Insurance
Saying yes can add anywhere from $9 to $30 or more per day to the cost of the car. That’s a waste if you carry insurance on your cars at home, or if you pay with a credit card that offers rental car insurance as a perk. Your existing auto policy may be all you need if it includes third-party liability, collision and comprehensive coverage for rentals (most do!).
Get smart: Before you even get to the car rental counter, call your insurance agent to make sure you’re covered. Check your credit card’s terms and conditions, too.
8. Computer Software
You got a great deal on that new computer, so why go broke loading it up with software? Before you spend a dime, take a look at all the freeware out there. You’ll find programs written by enthusiasts and distributed with no strings attached: games, graphics, office suites, fonts, every kind of desktop tool and gadget imaginable.
Get smart: Check out FreewareHome.com, an index site that lists more than 5,500 programs that really are free. No request for money in the documentation, no nag screens asking for payment or donations, no time limits!
9. Unlimited Texting
Most cell phone plans include a certain number of texts with the basic service. Texting is fun, but it can get out of control in a big hurry. Upgrading to an unlimited plan can add $15 (about $180 per year per phone on your cell plan) just so you can engage in a lot of meaningless chatter. How dumb is that?
Get Smart: Forget the upgrades. Scale back to a limited number of text messages for you and the kids, too. A little selfdiscipline could be a good thing for everyone involved.
10. Bottled Water
You’ve got to hand it to the bottled water industry. They’ve managed to convince otherwise rational people to pay around 800 times more to purchase water in a bottle rather than get it from the tap. These days a 16-oz bottle of “spring” water goes for about a dollar, which works out to about $8 a gallon—twice the cost of milk, and roughly on par with soft drinks. Home delivery is less per gallon, but still around $40 a month, according to online averages. However, 16 8-oz glasses of tap water cost about a penny. Bottom line: You’ve heard it before, but now you have to do it. Lay off the bottled water!
Get Smart: The next time you feel thirsty, turn on the tap. Don’t like the taste of your tap water? Invest in a filter pitcher or install an inexpensive faucet filter. You’ll still come out ahead.
11. Music Downloads
Unless you’ve got money to burn, paying 99¢ or more per tune can add up. But not to worry. There are plenty of ways to get free music downloads, all totally legal and easy to access.
Get Smart: Check out the free classical catalog at ClassicCat.net. Or take advantage of the free downloads section at Rhapsody.com. Want country? At CountryWeekly.com, click on “Free Music Downloads” under “Music.” At Amazon.com, click on “Digital Downloads” from the lefthand menu, then “MP3 Downloads.” On the left under “Browse MP3s,” there’s a Most Popular category. There you’ll see an option for “Free Songs & Special Deals.”
I am not sure why the ladies had 'bob' hair style for a while!!!!!!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Facts and Stats You Should Know About Teenage Pregnancy
(Ages 10-19 years)
- Almost 1 million teens in the U.S. get pregnant each year.
- 20% of graduating senior girls will have been pregnant at least once before graduation.
- Only one out of every three teenage parents graduate from high school.
- 80% of teen mothers will accept welfare at some point in their lives.
- 6 out of every 10 teenagers who have had sex say they wish they had waited.
- One-third of girls in the United States will become pregnant at least once by the age of 20.
- 3 million teens each year contract at least one STD -- that's one teen every 10 seconds.
- The CDC estimates that Approximately 20 million Americans are currently infected with HPV, and another 6.2 million people become newly infected each year.
- At least 50% of sexually active men and women acquire genital HPV infection at some point in their lives. HPV causes genital warts and cervical cancer.
- The American Cancer Society estimates that in 2008, 11,070 women will be diagnosed with cervical cancer in the U.S.
- One out of every four (25%) teenagers who are sexually active will contract Chlamydia, and over half of them will never have any symptoms. If left untreated, these people may never able to have children.
- Chlamydia is the most frequently reported bacterial sexually transmitted disease in the United States. In 2006, 1,030,911 chlamydial infections were reported to CDC from 50 states and the District of Columbia. Under-reporting is substantial because most people with chlamydia are not aware of their infections and do not seek testing. Also, testing is not often done if patients are treated for their symptoms.
- Like the disease itself, the damage that chlamydia causes is often "silent."In women, untreated infection can spread into the uterus or fallopian tubes and cause pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). This happens in up to 40 percent of women with untreated chlamydia. PID can cause permanent damage to the fallopian tubes, uterus, and surrounding tissues. The damage can lead to chronic pelvic pain, infertility, and potentially fatal ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy outside the uterus).
- Women infected with chlamydia are up to five times more likely to become infected with HIV, if exposed.
- Nationwide, at least 45 million people ages 12 and older, or one out of five adolescents and adults, have had genital HSV infection. Over the past decade, the percent of Americans with genital herpes infection in the U.S. has decreased.
- Genital HSV-2 infection is more common in women (approximately one out of four women) than in men (almost one out of eight). This may be due to male-to-female transmission being more likely than female-to-male transmission
- There is no cure for H.P.V., Herpes, and HIV.
- While condoms, when used consistently and correctly, are effective in preventing pregnancy and the transfer of most fluid-based STDs up to 85% of the time, there is no evidence that condoms offer any protection against Genital Herpes or HPV.
- 66% of teen pregnancies occur when alcohol is involved.
Four Main Causes of Teen Pregnancy
- Dysfunctional family
- Early school failure
- Early behavior problems
- 514 babies were born to teenagers in 2007.
- These babies will fill 30 kindergarten classrooms in 2012.
- There were 772 known pregnancies to teens in 2007.
- Montgomery County's teen pregnancy rate is among the highest in Alabama with 46.8 pregnancies per 1,000 girls ages 10-19.
- Montgomery County spends more than $88 Million each year in lost earnings and tax revenues, Welfare/Care, and Juvenile Justice costs.
- 91 babies were born to teenagers in 2007.
- These babies will fill 6 kindergarten classrooms in 2012.
- There were 138 known pregnancies to teens in 2007.
- Autauga County's teen pregnancy rate is 38.6 pregnancies per 1,000 girls ages 10-19.
- Autauga County spends more than $10.6 Million each year in lost earnings and tax revenues, Welfare/Care, and Juvenile Justice costs.
- 129 babies were born to teenagers in 2007.
- These babies will fill 9 kindergarten classrooms in 2012.
- There were 177 known pregnancies to teens in 2007.
- Elmore County's teen pregnancy rate is 35.3 pregnancies per 1,000 girls ages 10-19.
- Elmore County spends more than $14.2 Million each year in lost earnings and tax revenues, Welfare/Care, and Juvenile Justice costs.
- 40 babies were born to teenagers in 2007.
- These babies will fill more than 3 kindergarten classrooms in 2012.
- There were 53 known pregnancies to teens in 2007.
- Lowndes County's teen pregnancy rate is 54.5 pregnancies per 1,000 girls ages 10-19.
- Lowndes County spends more than $5.4 Million each year in lost earnings and tax revenues, Welfare/Care, and Juvenile Justice costs.
- Alabama has the fifteenth highest teen pregnancy rate in the United States.
- Montgomery County has the fourteenth highest Teen Pregnancy Rate in Alabama.
- 8,776 babies were born to teenagers in 2007.
- These babies will fill more than 585 kindergarten classrooms in 2012.
- There were 12,398 known pregnancies to teenagers in 2007.
- Alabama's teen pregnancy rate is 39.7 pregnancies per 1,000 girls ages 10-19.
- Alabama spends more than $1.4 Billion each year in lost earnings and tax revenues, Welfare/Care, and Juvenile Justice costs.
- The United States has the highest rates of teen pregnancy and births in the western industrialized world.
- More than 820,000 babies are born to teenagers in the US each year. Eight in ten of these pregnancies are unintended and 79% are to unmarried teens.
- One out of every five teenage girls who are sexually active will become pregnant by the age of 18.
- 10% of all 15-19 year olds become pregnant each year.
- 70% of teen pregnancies are fathered by men older than 20.
- 1/4 of teenager mothers have a second child within two years of the first.
- Teen pregnancy costs the United States at least $7 Billion annually.
- Almost 98% of sexually active teens regret early sexual involvement.
- Teen pregnancy is the #1 reason teenage girls go to the hospital.
- 1/3 of pregnant teens received inadequate prenatal care.
- Teen mothers are less likely to complete high school (only one-third receive a high school diploma) and only 1.5% have a college degree by age 30. Teen mothers are more likely to end up on welfare (nearly 80%).
- Teenage girls who are sexually active are three times more likely to become depressed, and teenage boys who are sexually active are twice as likely to become depressed.
- The children of teenage mothers have lower birth weights, are more likely to perform poorly in school, and are at greater risk of abuse and neglect.
- The sons of teen mothers are 13% more likely to end up in prison while teen daughters are 22% more likely to become teen mothers themselves.
You Should Know...
- 47.8% of high school students have had sex at least once. This is a decrease from 54.1% in 1991, but has steadily increased from 45.6% in 2001.
- Prime-time television contains roughly three sexual acts an hour.
- Younger sisters of teen mothers begin having sex at an earlier age than the average teen girl.
*Alabama Department of Public Health Center for Health Statistics
Other statistics taken from:
Center for Disease Control and Prevention
National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy
Monday, July 13, 2009
Greetings from Prince George, BC
We took a short ‘holiday’ with our grandsons, Nic and Austin.
On our travels we were able to make contact with a couple of Pastors, this is always a blessing to visit with others who are out in the Lord’s harvest fields.
Twas a great time visiting, even a short visit with these Pastors.
So if you are just out driving around be sure to stop by and see us here in Prince George, BC
Bro Jeff Hallmark
Friday, July 10, 2009
We have been on a short 'holiday' to Edmonton, Alberta and today we head to Drumheller, Alberta.
On Wednesday evening we attended Victory Baptist Church in Sherwood Park, and Thursday night I attended the Vision Baptist Church of Leduc.
Will post more about these churches and their Pastors later.
Have a great day and pray for our troops.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
He needs our prayers and support.
MP slams junior cabinet minister over Gay Pride support
David Akin, Canwest News Service Published: Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Chris Wattie/ReutersCanada's Minister of State for Small Business and Tourism Diane Ablonczy, seen with Prime Minister Stephen Harper.
OTTAWA -- A Conservative MP is telling reporters in his Saskatchewan riding that cabinet colleague Diane Ablonczy has been relieved of the tourism portfolio for signing off on a $400,000 grant for Toronto's Gay Pride parade.
Messages to Ms. Ablonczy's office were not returned Tuesday but a spokesperson for Industry Minister Tony Clement said Ablonczy, a Calgary MP, is still the minister of state for smallbusiness and tourism. Ms. Ablonczy is one of two junior ministers within Industry Canada.
Brad Trost, a three-term 35-year-old MP from Saskatoon, in an e-mailed statement, said, "Diane is doing a good job, but she didn't handle all details right on this file."
Mr. Trost's claim that Ms. Ablonczy had been fired for giving money to fund a parade which celebrates homosexual, bisexual, and transgendered culture and routinely attracts tens of thousands of tourists was made in a report on an anti-abortion website. LifeSiteNews.com quoted Mr. Trost saying funding approval for the parade "was a very isolated decision"and "was not supported . . . by a large majority of the MPs."
The funding for the event came out of a government project called the Marquee Tourism Events Program, an initiative that will see $100-million invested in large-scale events over the next two years to promote the tourism sector. Events such as the Calgary Stampede and the Montreal International Jazz Festival have received funding through the program.
"The pro-life and the pro-family community should know and understand that the tourism funding money that went to the gay pride parade in Toronto was not government policy," Mr. Trost told LifeSiteNews.com. "Canadian taxpayers, even non-social conservative ones, don't want their tax dollars to go to events that are polarizing or events that are more political than touristic in nature."
Mr. Trost, in an e-mailed statement to Canwest News, confirmed that he was accurately quoted by LifeSiteNews.com.
Darren Cunningham, Mr. Clement's director of communications, said the approval to fund the gay pride parade, as with all funding approvals for the program, were made on the basis of their potential to provide economic stimulus for the tourism industry.
Mr. Trost, at LifeSiteNews.com, says:"It should be noted that the file has been reassigned to a different cabinet minister since that announcement was made. The whole tourism program and funding for major tourism events is being reviewed."
Mr. Cunningham said he could not say why Mr. Trost came to that conclusion but confirmed that funding for recipients for all marquee tourism events are routinely reviewed to ensure the grants achieved their objective of providing economic stimulus.
Mr. Trost referred other questions to Mr. Clement.
Kory Teneycke, the prime minister's director of communications, also referred calls on the issue to Mr. Clement's office.
Lifesitenews.com also quoted Mr. Trost as saying "almost the entire Conservative caucus" and "most of the Prime Minister's Office were taken by surprise at this announcement."
The annual Pride Parade in Toronto is the anchor event of Toronto's Pride Week, which celebrates diversity. Organizers said this year's parade, held on June 29, was watched by 600,000 people on a Toronto television station. Toronto media reported that tens of thousands lined the parade route in the city's downtown.
we have enjoyed him being around (somewhat) for two weeks
My boys, Dave and Andy acting like boys and fighting around the house. Note Regena says "all is fun and games till someone looses an eye". btw, big brother still gets the best of little brother.
This morning I took Andy to the PG Airport at 5 and he is on his way back to Afghanistan till February of '10.
Please pray for and support all of our Troops.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Read this little story
There was an old man, a boy, and a donkey. They were going to town and it was decided that the boy should ride. As they went along they passed some people who thought that it was a shame for the boy to ride and the old man to walk.
The old man and boy decided that maybe the critics were right, so they changed positions. Later, they passed some more people who thought that it was a real shame for that man to make such a small boy walk. The two decided that maybe they both should walk.
Soon they passed some more people who thought that it was stupid to walk when they had a donkey to ride. The man and the boy decided maybe the critics were right so, they decided that they both should ride.
They soon passed other people who thought that it was a shame to put such a load on a poor little animal. The old man and the boy decided that maybe the critics were right, so they decided to carry the donkey.
As they crossed a bridge they lost their grip on the animal and he fell into the river and drowned.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Five Purposes For The Tribulation Period
1. To punish and remove sinners from the face of the earth!
Isa 13:9 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
Isa 13:11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
Isa 13:12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.
Isa 13:13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.
Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Rev 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
Rev 9:15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
2. To bring a world wide revival!
Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
Rev 7:11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
Rev 7:12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
Rev 7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
Rev 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Mat 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
Mat 25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
Mat 25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
Mat 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
Rev 21:24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
Rev 21:25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
Rev 21:26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
3. Redeem Israel!
Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zec 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
Zec 13:9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.
4. Judge apostasy and destroy apostate religion!
Rev 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
Rev 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
Rev 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
Rev 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
Rev 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
Rev 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
5. Judgement of God upon the Gentile Nations!
Joe 3:2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
Climax of 3 streams - From the garden to the tribulation.