Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Oh, the 4:30 AM wake up call ...



...it was one of our teens, "Pastor, your van is parked in front of our house". "Really my grandpa look out the window and saw it, and I went out and looked at it myself. The faded letters 'Castlegar Baptist Church', are on the side."


Sure enough, my van had been stolen, and the thief parked in right in front of one of our teens. The teen is up early every morning to deliver papers, and there was my van. Now they live on a crescent with three 'walk ways' from that crescent, and there have been a number of stolen cars and trucks left there on their street.



I was laughing after the teen called me, and for the rest of the day, telling the story. And using it to tell of the humor of our Lord. I mean of all the places to drop off a stolen van, right in front of someone who knows the van and owner.

A strange witnessing story, but hey, for the furtherance of the gospel. AMEN!!!










No comments: