1. We believe in the plenary, verbal inspiration of the Scriptures and believe that God has preserved His Word for English speaking people in the King James Version.
2. We believe in one God Who exists eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and Holy Ghost.
3. We believe in the Deity and Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ, His sinless life, His vicarious atonement, and His literal bodily resurrection.
4. We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit, including convicting of sin, indwelling and comforting the believer, and empowering for service.
5. We believe in the direct creation and fall of man, as opposed to organic or theistic evolution.
6. We believe in the necessity of regeneration of all men by the Holy Spirit, with faith as the only condition of Salvation, bringing the believer into an eternally secure position in Christ.
7. We believe in the New Testament Baptist Church with Scriptural baptism and the Lord’s Supper as its ordinances, and the Great Commission as its supreme task.
8. We believe in the resurrection of the bodies of the saved unto eternal life and the resurrection of the lost to eternal damnation.
9. We believe in the imminent rapture of believers, followed by the tribulation, second coming of Christ in power and glory, the millennial reign of Christ, and the eternal state.
10. We believe in two destinies - Heaven and Hell; that Heaven is a place of eternal life and fellowship with God, and that Hell is a place of eternal death- separation from God in a literal place of fire and brimstone.
11. We believe in righteous living and good works - not as the procuring cause of Salvation (legalism), but as its evidence and fruit. As children of God we should walk in separation from the world, apostates, modernists, liberals, and compromisers; having no fellowship with their evil ways.