Thursday, December 31, 2020

Thanks for feasting on Baptist Potluck in 2020

 
 
Greetings from the TRUE NORTH STRONG AND FREE… Canada           
 
I trust that you have enjoyed James Smith Morning Devotionals each day on Baptist-potluck.blogspot.ca I have been truly blessed by reading and promoting them as well.
 
I was introduced to the writings of James Smith by my good friend Don Rice pastor of Faith Baptist Church of Fritch, Texas. Bro. Don has introduced me to a good number of wonderful books written by the old-time preachers. I have tried to pass on these books and material knowing what a help they are to each one who takes the time and effort to spend with each one.
 
For 2021, I will be posting here on Baptist-potluck, James Smith Evening Devotionals. Will be posting around 3pm pacific standard time.
(Supper devotions, family reading time or quiet time before bed).
 
I will be posting James Smith Morning Devotionals on Spruceland Baptist Church Facebook page, each morning.
 
Want to thank each one who came by daily to read these writings of James Smith. These are great, but NOTHING replaces your Daily Bible reading.
 
God bless you and yours and Happy New Year
 
Jeff Hallmark
 

No comments: