Monday, September 24, 2007

Mission Thoughts on Monday - September 24

“OH, LORD MY GOD”
(Tune: HOW GREAT THOU ART)

Oh, Lord my God, I think of millions dying
Without a ray of hope or Gospel light.
I come to give my life, forever trying
To bring them from the curse of endless night.

Refrain: My heart cries out, my Saviour God, to Thee,
Oh, let me go that they might know.
My heart cries out, my Saviour God, to Thee,
Oh, let me go that they might know.

Oh, Lord my God, when I consider Jesus,
And all the grief and sacrifice He bore,
And how He breaks our chains of sin and frees us,
From Satan’s bonds, it stirs me to the core.

This next weekend Spruceland Baptist Church will be having our Annual Missions Conference this year the Johnson Family missionaries to South Africa will be with us.

No comments: