Thursday, October 1, 2009

Seven Voices of Jesus

SHEPHERD’S ~ Follow Me

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:


MASTER’S ~ Occupy

Luke 19:13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.


SAVIOUR’S ~ Come unto Me

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.


TEACHER’S ~ Learn of Me

Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.


BRIDEGROOM’S ~ Open to Me

Song of Solomon 5:2 I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the drops of the night.


FRIEND’S ~ I counsel thee

Revelation 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.


PHYSICIAN’S ~ Wilt thou be made whole?

John 5:6 When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole?

No comments: