Sunday, February 26, 2012
Adult SS Lesson - Feb 26, 2012
How do you spend your time? As a servant of the Lord we really don’t have any time that is ours. Everything we have, including time is the Lord’s. So, we should ask ourselves how we are using the Lord’s time.
1. According to I Corinthians 10:31 how should we spend our time?
2. What can you do to glorify God?
3. What things preoccupy your time that are not glorifying to God?
4. What is the most important thing in your life?
5. Arrange a weekly schedule for you that will please God and that will be a good investment for your spiritual development.
6. Time is an asset that cannot be saved or regained. Make every day count.
I Corinthians 12:25
1. What is our responsibility to our Brethren?
2. How can we be good stewards? (I Peter 4:10)
3. List the ways that we can care for one another (Ephesians 4:1-3)
4. What three things are we to strive for as a church? (Ephesians 4:12)
5. Explain how you could apply Colossians 3:16.
6. Describe how you intend to care for your Brethren.
A. Luke 8:4-11
1. What was the seed?
2. What does a good steward do with seed?
B. II Corinthians 5:18-20
1. What have you been given?
2. What is your official title according to II Corinthians 5:20?
1. What is Paul warning us about in I Timothy 6:10?
2. Luke 21:1-4. How does the Lord feel about the quantity of giving?
3. As a steward of the Lord, the money and substance in your possession is not really yours. You are a steward of God’s money. In what ways has God blessed you to acquire money for His use? Health, , , ,
4. What do the following verses in II Corinthians 9 teach you about giving?
5. What can be learned from Proverbs 15:27?
What does it mean to be greedy?
What would you think of a steward who was greed with his master’s money?
6. How do we benefit by supporting missionaries such as Paul? (Philippians 4:15-18)
7. What percentage of money do you think God wants us to use for His glory and work?
8. Why do you think Abraham tithed?
9. How do you plan to use the Lord’s money that you are a steward of?
10. Budgeting money is a great help to people who want to plan wisely how they use the Lord’s money. Planning will safeguard you from debt, irregular, unwise giving and irresponsibility.
I Corinthians 6:19-20
1. What does being a temple of the Holy Spirit mean to you?
2. In what ways can we glorify God with our bodies?
3. How and why are the following characteristics important to your testimony for Christ?
Explain how you feel about being the steward of Jesus Christ’s possessions.