Sunday, June 22, 2008
A Father's Ten Precepts
1. He makes himself responsible for his child's behavior.
2. He is never blinded by love to his child's best interest but recognizes and corrects weaknesses.
3. He makes his child feel secure.
4. He shares in his child's activities.
5. He has his child's complete confidence.
6. He is always available to help solve youthful problems.
7. He doesn't demand devotion from his child; he wins it.
8. He recognizes and accepts his child's mental and spiritual development as largely his responsibility.
9. He contributes to make the home the child's haven.
10. He strives to be honest with his child.