Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Live In The Sight Of God.


This is what Abraham did; he walked before God. - Gen 24:40 And he said unto me, The LORD, before whom I walk, will send his angel with thee, and prosper thy way; and thou shalt take a wife for my son of my kindred, and of my father's house:

This is what Enoch did: he walked with God. - Gen 24:40 And he said unto me, The LORD, before whom I walk, will send his angel with thee, and prosper thy way; and thou shalt take a wife for my son of my kindred, and of my father's house:

Do nothing you would not like God to see. – 1Co 10:31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

Say nothing you would not like God to hear. – Psa 141:3 Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.

Sing nothing that will not be melodious in God’s ear. – Eph 5:19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

Write nothing you would not like God to read. – Psa 139:2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.

Go to no place where you would not like God to find you. – Psa 139:3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

Read no book which you would not like God to say, “Show it to me”. – Psa 119:37 Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way.

No comments: