Monday, November 3, 2008

Quotes to Quote

ADVERSITY! - Do not fear adversity. Remember: A kite rises against the wind rather than with it.


An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world. A pessimist fears that this is true.


A pat on the back is only a few vertebrae removed from the kick in the pants, but is miles ahead in results.


A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.


A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.


Be sure you are right before you press on, and be sure you are wrong before you quit!


Better to be a victim of slander than the author of it.


CafĂ© sign: Today's special… So is tomorrow!


"Difficulty" is not a word to be found in the dictionary of Heaven. Nothing can be impossible with God. - C.H.


Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but happiness and growth occur while you're climbing it.


Faithfulness is our focus; the breadth of our influence belongs to God! - CB


GOALS! - No one can predict to what heights you can soar. Even you will not know until you spread your wings!


God brings men into deep waters, not to drown them, but to cleanse them.
God can deliver if He chooses; but if not, He's still my God. - John Garris


God can mend all broken hearts. You just have to give Him all the pieces.
God has powerfully given us that winning edge!


God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage. I can't choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it. I find in Christ the greatest ethics, motivation, and genuine achievement have already been provided through applying biblical principles.


If God brings you to it - He will bring you through it. If there is one thing I am blown away with more than anything else lately, it is how big God is and how small I am! - Shared by a winsome young witness for the Lord.


If you are a Christian and you hit rock bottom, you are still on the Rock. - Tom Stammon


I thought to die was like leaving the party before the end; now I know the party is really somewhere else.

It hurts to be on the cutting edge. It is only the fear of God that can deliver us from the fear of man.

It's my business to do God's Business, and it's His Business to take care of my business.

It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up again. -
Vince Lombardi

No comments: