Wednesday, November 12, 2008

WHO AM I ??

Who Am I?

I was raised in one country but my father was born in another.

I was not his only child. He fathered several children with a number of
women. I became very close to my mother because my father showed little interest in
me. Then my mother died at an early age from cancer.

Later in life, questions arose over my real name. My birth records were
sketchy and no one was able to produce a reliable birth certificate.

I grew up practicing one faith, but converted to Christianity because this
was widely accepted in my country. But I practiced non-traditional beliefs
and did not follow mainstream Christianity.

I worked and lived among lower-class people as a young adult before I
decided it was time to get serious about my life and I embarked on a new
career.

I wrote a book about my struggles growing up. It was clear to those who
read my memoirs that I had difficulties accepting that my father abandoned
me as a child.

I became active in local politics when I was in my 30s and then burst onto
the scene as a candidate for national office when I was in my 40s.
I had a virtually non-existent resume, very little work history, and no
experience in leading a single organization. Yet I was a powerful speaker
who managed to draw incredibly large crowds during my public appearances.

At first, my political campaign focused on my country's foreign policy. I
was critical of my country in the last war. But what launched my rise to
national prominence were my views on the country's economy.
I had a plan on how we could do better. I knew which group was responsible
for getting us into this mess. Mine was a peoples' campaign.

I was the surprise candidate because I emerged from outside the traditional
path of politics and was able to gain widespread popular support.
I offered the people the hope that together we could change our country and
the world.

I spoke on behalf of the downtrodden including persecuted minorities such as
Jews, but my actual views were not widely known until after I became my
nation's leader.

However, anyone could have easily learned what I really believed if they had
simply read my writings and examined those people I associated with. But
they did not.

Then I became the most powerful man in the world. And the world learned the
truth.

Who am I?

Give us your answer in our comment.

I will post the answer later.

1 comment:

Bro. Jeff Hallmark said...

Adolf (Schicklgruber) Hitler


copied; source unknown...