Monday, November 17, 2008

Can You Find Him??

THE TRICK IS TO FIND THE MAN IN THE COFFEE BEANS:

This is bizarre - after you find the guy - it's so obvious.. Once you find him - it's embarrassing, and you think, Why didn't I see him immediately?





Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, the right half of your brain is better developed than most people.


If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, the right half of the brain is developed normally.


If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein


If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain stronger!!!


And, yes, the man is really there!!!

4 comments:

Middle Age Hacks said...

What does it mean if I never see him? I am missing half my brain? I knew something was wrong with my brain... lol

Bro. Jeff Hallmark said...

oh, no just look lower in the pictures. B-)

Thanks for visiting Baptist Potluck.

Bro. Jeff

Middle Age Hacks said...

My 11-yo daughter saw him immediately. :o) Thanks for the hint- I needed it. Mind if I post this?
I enjoy your site, via the IFB/KJV Blog Directory.
Sally

Bro. Jeff Hallmark said...

Good for your daughter, she has had good training.

Post away, I have received it via...email.