If you take 7 basic Bible doctrines that all true Christians hold to you and compare with what someone like Barrack Hussein Obama holds with you quickly see he is not a Christian. A question begs asking- When did he accept a Muslim name, instead of his given Christian name Barry Sotera? If he has become a true Christian at what point did he renounce the works of Islam, and declare Mohammed as the false prophet that he is, and Allah as the false god, or Moon god.
A Christian is someone who has been born again, redeemed, having accepted the shed blood of the Lord Jesus as the only way into heaven. Someone who has admitted to being a hell deserving sinner, and has put all their trust for eternity in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Seven Reasons why Obama is not a Christian, borrowing from his answers at Saddleback in an on camera interview-
1) His view of God the Father- Perhaps due to not having much of a father figure in his life, his view of God the Father is skewed. However in his interview he says he believes in a higher power. This then is his view of God, just a higher power.
2) His view of God the Son- He stated that Jesus was a good teacher, a good example. He said he believes in the historical Christ. That is what Modernists hold with!
3) His view of the Holy Spirit- He said his view was that this was the anointing that came on preachers when they got excited in the pulpit.
4) His view of Heaven- He does not believe in a heaven the way the Bible describes it, but more peace of mind.
5) His view of Hell- He openly said he cannot believe in a God that would send a little Hindu boy from India to suffer in flames because he had not turned to Jesus. He cannot believe in a hell like that. He misses the point that we are all Hell bound sinners, and wide is the gate, and broad is the way that leadeth to destruction, and many there be that go in thereat. He misses salvation altogether. Like all modernists his view of Hell is it is only for really mean, extremely wicked people, and all good people will avoid it.
6) His view of the Bible- Every Christian should readily admit that the Holy Bible is God's Word, not just containing some good words from God. He misrepresents every scripture he has ever quoted, or partially quoted. His view of the Bible is that it is a good book, along with other good books. I still hold that he has stated in his book "The Audacity of Hope" that "If the political winds change he will side with the Muslims" is further proof that he is not a Christian.
7) His view of prayer sums it up- He claimed that when he prays it is conversations he has with himself. I guess that makes him his own god! That is Humanism's goal, and as a secular humanist he lives up to the expectation. He believes meditation is prayer. Prayer is Asking and Receiving according to the Bible.
Dr. David McBurney
Shortcut to: http://americancreation.