Friday, September 12, 2008

Clean Hands



For strength
Job 17:9 The righteous also shall hold on his way, and he that hath clean hands shall be stronger and stronger.


For reward
II Samuel 22:21 The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness: according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.
Psalm 18:20 The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.
Psalm 18:24 Therefore hath the LORD recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his eyesight.


For acceptance
Psalm 24:3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?
Psalm 24:4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.


For worship
Psalm 26:6 I will wash mine hands in innocency: so will I compass thine altar, O LORD:


For humbling
James 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

No comments: