Monday, September 22, 2008

In Search of God's Things

Jeremiah 29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

1. "Seek ye first the Kingdom"
Mat 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Deu 4:29 But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.


2. "Seek the Lord, and His strength"
Psa 105:4 Seek the LORD, and his strength: seek his face evermore.


3. "It is time to seek the Lord"
Hos 10:12 Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the LORD, till he come and rain righteousness upon you.

Amo 5:4 For thus saith the LORD unto the house of Israel, Seek ye me, and ye shall live:


4. "Seek righteousness, seek meekness"
Zep 2:3 Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S anger.


5. A promise for those who seek
Luk 11:10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.


6. Seek His face an His peace
Psa 27:8 When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.


7. Seek the things from above
Col 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Psa 27:4 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.

No comments: