Wednesday, September 3, 2008

SOS ~ Sowing On Saturday

Last Saturday while out on SOS, as I approached a door it open and a lady step out onto the porch.

"What do you have for me" she asked.

"O' it is a time schedule and an invitation to Spruceland Baptist Church," my reply.

Her response, "I am a born again believer, and attend another Baptist Church here in town."

She told me just a little over a year ago she was into drugs, tarrot cards, witchcraft etc...

But now she looks for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.



Also on Saturday, I made my way to Walmart. There just outside the front doors I saw a man pick up a 'Chick tract' from the pay-phone and begin to read it. I am not sure who left the tract, but it encouraged me to keep on sowing the seed of the Word of God.

No comments: