Saturday, October 18, 2008

A ROYAL RESOLUTION FOR EVERY REAL BELIEVER

I am living in the era of the World’s crisis.

I am living in the era of Church’s crisis.

THEREFORE

I will with unquestioned faith, give more time to definite perusal of the Word of God.


I will give more time to prayer for God’s blessing upon His work and workers.


I will give more time to personal work for the salvation of lost souls.


I will seek to live a more self-sacrificing life.


I will seek to acquaint myself with the facts concerning the world’s needs and the needs of our church.


I will give more liberally to God’s work and with more definite knowledge of where and how my gifts are being used.


I will stand, by God’s grace, with unquestioned confidence in the whole Word of God, and with the unsheathed Sword of the Spirit, contend for the faith once for all delivered, against all deceivers every where.

No comments: