Friday, October 3, 2008

A VOICE FROM HELL


You lived next door to me for years!

We shared our dreams, our joy and tears,

A friend to me you were indeed

A friend who helped me when in need.


My faith in you was strong and sure,

We had such trust as should endure.

No spats between us ever rose;

Our friends were like and so our foes.


What sadness, then, my friend to find

That after all, you weren't so kind.

The day on earth my life did end,

I found you weren't a faithful friend.


For all those years we spent on earth,

you never talked of second birth

You never spoke of my lost soul,

And of a Christ who'd make me whole.



1 comment:

Pastor Coon said...

Amen and what a reminder to always be found faithful in our testimony both one of a right lifestyle and of a bold vocal witness.