Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Today, He is ... We are to ...

God is love.
I John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

Walk in love.
Eph. 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.


God is light.
I John 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.


Walk in the light.
I John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.


God is true.
II Cor. 1:18 But as God is true, our word toward you was not yea and nay.

Walk in truth.
3 John 4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

No comments: